MAY 18th at Northside Baptist Church

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

off to Ghana!

Kayla, the keeper of all things electronic for Ghana Rock, has been bugging me for weeks to write something about my up and coming trip to Ghana. And by up coming-- I mean, tomorrow. Due to my tardiness of writing, while you are reading this I am probably on a plane to Ghana! I’ve been counting down since day fifty-four, and now it’s down to a few hours. A few hours until I get to be part of something bigger than myself, and experience God in such a big way my heart is probably going to explode from so much love, or something weird like that. I don’t really know what to expect when I’m there (I know, such a wealth of information here), but I am expecting to be surprised, a little excited, and probably a lot overwhelmed. I want to be a light, and I want to make Jesus famous. Whether thats a four year old little boy in Ghana I get to love on, or an airport security guy-- I don’t know. I do know whatever it is, it’s gonna be awesome and Jesus is going to be seen, heard, and glorified.

So, let's go!! :)

-Madi Vincent

UPDATE FROM KAYLA: And they're off! Their flight took off about an hour ago, and from the looks of it, they're having fun already! Please commit to keeping this team of 8 in your prayers over the next 10 days as they serve God in Ghana!

2 comments:

  1. Already praying... all day! Can't wait to see how God shows Himself BIG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your trip to be exciting and full of God's provision. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    The Vroons

    ReplyDelete