MAY 18th at Northside Baptist Church

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Remembering....

I remember when it was just an idea. I remember listening to my mom read a message from Madi with tears streaming down her face. That message was the beginning of something big. Before that point, my mom was sort of confused. She knew that God had given her a vision for a concert to benefit the Father's House. She also knew that we didn't have connections to people who could help. At that point, we kind of knew Madi, but not really. We had no idea she had those connections. The connections we didn't have.

I remember when Madi and her parents invited us over one evening. She shared her entire vision with us and it was exactly what God had shown my mom. It was clearly a God thing.

I remember the night when Madi announced that “We have a venue!!!”at a Ghana Rock meeting. I think that was when it all became real. We all realized that “It Is going to happen!”

God has blessed us so much already and I can't wait to see what He does next!

It's Ghana Rock!
Sarah Garrett

1 comment: