MAY 18th at Northside Baptist Church

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Six: Francis




Meet the oldest, and wisest of the group. Francis. He is thirteen years old. When Francis talks, you know to listen. He just kind of commands your attention. He is almost regal, just by the way he carries himself. He is definitely a lot different than any thirteen year old boy I've ever met. The last night we were with the boys, they were rambling on in ewe. I was getting frustrated because I wanted to know what they were talking about. I looked over at Francis and said, “What are you guys saying?!” ... and he said, “we were talking about how bad you are at football.” I feel like that conversation sums up Francis. All I could do was laugh at how true it was, and how sad it was that I actually thought I was going to beat them all before I left. Guess I was wrong. Francis is going to do big things in life, I just can't wait to see it. 

-Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment