MAY 18th at Northside Baptist Church

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rescue, Redeem, Revive.

"Over 7,000 children, right at this very moment, are in bondage. They have no hope, no future, and certainly no peace in their souls. I can picture little children with tears streaming down their faces because they have been worked harder than any human being. I can hear the bittersweet cry of a child simply desiring to be loved or even just cuddled. I can smell the stench of uncaring masters who only utilize these sweet, young souls for their own financial gain and don't even dare consider the spiritual and physical pain they’re inflicting. I have never stepped foot on Ghana’s soil, but I already care deeply for each and every one of those innocent children of God. I know that until every single child slave is brought to freedom, my heart will still yearn to help those still trapped. WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN when the rescuing of children lies within our grasp. We will do all that we can do, and do all of it through Christ. We pray He will guide us in the correct footsteps. We believe these children need a massive voice and Ghana Rock can be a part of that voice. We shout to Rescue, Redeem and Revive.
~ Lauren Blakey"

No comments:

Post a Comment