MAY 18th at Northside Baptist Church

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ahhhh!

Well, today was positively exciting! Please, hold on to your chairs at this very moment, because you might fall over with excitement when I say, we started selling tickets! I will say it again, because I am that thrilled, we are selling tickets! I wish I could take all the credit for how far we've gotten, but I can't... God has done every last step. He deserves every praise. This concert is going to happen, the artist are going to come, and even if it is just you and me there... we're going to have a great time praising Jesus! 

Just a little bit of celebration with our FIRST ticket. I think I may frame it. 



I don't know if you have bought yours yet, but you can buy one at ghanarock.com :)


1 comment:

  1. So excited for you all! And for the Father's House!! And for those precious boys!!!

    ReplyDelete